Based in Arlington, VA, USA
On a planet overrun by robots, one rogue unit is fighting to preserve the will of the original Makers. Shoot, dodge and upgrade your way through countless robotic enemies for only you can defeat... the Robot Legions. Blast your way through the legions of robots to liberate your home-planet!
Robot Legions was originally built in Flash and released online by Sentry Games. In 2012, Rob Dieterich ported the game to Xbox Live Indie Games. Now, Robot Legions is back as Robot Legions Reborn with new features and updated content.
- Multiple enemy types, each with unique behavior
- Collect cash to upgrade your defense and firepower
- Special feats to accomplish for players who want an extra challenge
- New to Robot Legions Reborn: Special Hard Mode campaign for the ultimate challenge
- New to Robot Legions Reborn: Control the game using keyboard and mouse or gamepad
- New to Robot Legions Reborn: Bigger explosions and screen-shake
- New to Robot Legions Reborn: Special Arcade Mode with support for 1 or 2 players
Robot Legions Reborn - Level 13, Full Upgrade Gameplay YouTube
Robot Legions Reborn - 2-Player Arcade Mode YouTube
Graphics Comparison - Robot Legions vs. Robot Legions Reborn YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request a Press Copy through distribute() dodistribute.com.
About Skyboy Games
Skyboy Games is about developing games and making the world a better place. In addition to developing games and doling out game development advice via its website, Skyboy Games is dedicated to charitable giving with a portion of yearly net profits allocated for donations to charity.
More information on Skyboy Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Robot Legions Reborn Credits
PC Version Development, Skyboy Games
Original Flash Game Development
Music & Sound